Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goldilocks Story Sketches

These are a few quick passes on some of the story points from the story. Except I want my Goldilocks to be a little more like-able than the one the original story portrays. She seemed like a brat to me when I heard the story as a kid, she was so destructive and I felt so bad for the baby bear because all his stuff got destroyed by this nosey little girl. So I want my Golidilocks to be more curious, and it's her curiosity that gets her into some trouble.




11 comments:

DSM said...

Yeah, she didn't seem sympathetic to me, either.
Can Richie be in the book?

Abz said...

love her cheeks!!

ZaR said...

Maybe I can give Richie a cameo in the story, I know just the place to put him.... somewhere where theres food!

Isaac Orloff Illustration said...

her hair is awesome, so much energy!

pakoto said...

you are the queen of the sketches

Antonin said...

super cute !

Andrew Ross said...

First time to you blog. I have to say your story sketches are great!

Tony DiStefano said...

Youre design is cute and the curious idea is great!

Katie said...

Wow, super cute! I love the dog drawings in the previous post, too! :)

Tel Coelho said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!

KAVI said...

really nice !