Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CTN Animation Expo


Me and a great friend of mine, Marceline Tanguay have a table in this year's CTN Animation Expo. I met Marci during my internship at Pixar, we were both working on Toy Story 3, we shared a cubicle and were roommates that summer, she's very talented and just plain awesome! We're putting a blog together to showcase some new work and document our process throughout this whole experience, which is very new to both of us. I'll put up a link when the blog is ready to go. I am so excited to be a part of the expo this year, I was there last year, and thought it was an awesome event, and I'm thrilled to contribute this year! OPA!

8 comments:

Aisleen said...

Hooray! I've been following your blog for a while now and I'm so glad you're going to CTN. I'll be sure to lookout for you, your designs are just too cute! Congrats on exhibiting there :)

Armen said...

Whoa, your own booth? How cool is that :) This a convention for industry peeps I am guessing?

Dougmian said...

I'm going to visit your booth!

dwilson said...

Zar-

Like Aisleen I was there last year too; I wish I would have known who you were. I've been a fan of your work for a while and will set aside some spending change for your booth, yipee!

I'd love to meet up inbewteen sessions one morning/evening.

Heather Dixon said...

Oh wow! Would love to see your booth. Wish I was going!

Isaac Orloff Illustration said...

im quite looking forward to CTN expo this year, will keep a lookout for your booth!

Claire said...

Congrats! Good luck at the expo. Wish there was one on the east coast.

Chris Kennett said...

Just saw our tables are close together at CTN, I'll be checking your stuff out for sure. Can't wait :)