Thursday, June 16, 2011

Art Auction (Cont'd)

The Art Auction is tomorrow night!

June 17th @ 7-10pm
Undergrounds Coffee House
23841 Newhall Ranch Rd,
Valencia, Ca 91355

I urge everyone to come out and help support this amazing cause and snatch up some amazing artwork by some seriously talented artists! All proceeds go to She Dances and Zoe, two amazing organizations who help victims of human trafficking.

This is my piece, it's a Peace Dove eating one of the olives from it's olive branch.

A special thanks to Andres and Sunha for asking me to be a part of the show! Hope to see everyone there!

And a little shout out to my awesome friend Marci for introducing me to these amazing frames!

6 comments:

Anthony Holden said...

Great piece! I hope it fetches a good price for a good cause.

Sadie Figueroa said...

Love it Zar,I'm dying to see it up close..... we might go tonight ^_^

Alexandre Augusto said...

Amazing stuff here!

Kuldeep said...

Really great stuff, i love to bookmark this blogging site...
Online Auction Site

AMBUJ JOSHI said...

Congrats for the Pixar Zar! :) Would love to see your work in the coming years

Aaron Ludwig said...

Congrats!