Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Burn Me Happy

Hello everyone on my desolate and barren blog. I am writing to let you all know that this will be the last post I make on this blog. Who cares, you haven't updated this thing in years, you ask? Well guess what, I will be updating and posting on ANOTHER BLOG! *Que Oprah audience crowd shot of people losing their shit* Not the Tumblr about the cup thing, no! This blog will be devoted mainly to my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE medium to work in, WOODBURNINGS!!! I will post (regularly, I promise) with new personal art and news and such and hashtags and tumbling. Follow me on TUMBLR or INSTAGRAM! And thanks guys, for the years of inspiration and encouraging comments, I really grew as an artist in this little crumb of the internet pie. On to new things, and Burn Me Happy! -Zar

No comments: